18 August 2012

Unintended Hiatus

I took an unplanned break from blogging.  A few days after my last post, my in-laws arrived in town to pick up Eriks for his 10 days of fun with grandma and grandpa.  We went out of town every single weekend between then and the 1st weekend of this month.  So for 3 straight weekends we were in Michigan with my family at their summer place.  What's nice is next year we will have our own summer place around the corner from my parents thanks to their help.  After our last weekend in Michigan it has been a frenzied few weeks getting everyone ready for school.  Emi went back this past Monday.  Lane starts this upcoming Monday and Eriks starts school on Tuesday.

So here's the last thing we did before we took off to Michigan.  We met up with grandma and grandpa, as well as my sister-in-law and her 4 girls - L, B, A, and I for some fun at the Indianapolis Children's Museum.  They had a blast playing and exploring.  They spent most of their time Hot Wheels exhibit.  They did explore the dinosaurs, and an interactive area where they could play with water and other things.

 Diamond encrusted Hot Wheels Car.  I don't remember the value of it.






1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back. When you are gone for long periods your kids get so big. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails