It's been seriously boring around here so there isn't much to say. Here is what's up though.
- Emi is cutting teeth again. Both of her eye teeth. We were trying to figure out why she wasn't sleeping last week. Now we know why. Hopefully they'll be in soon. For now we're giving her Motrin at bedtime.
- Lane's job bites right now. So ready for retirement. It has nothing to do with the actual job, it has to do with the company that he contracts with. I'll leave it at that.
- Emi has an appt. on Thurs with her cranio-facial surgeon to make sure everything is still going well since surgery.
- Eriks is doing well. Nothing major to report on him other than we went to the dentist last week and he has no cavities but has 3 loose teeth.
- I can't wait for my haircut & color on Friday afternoon.
- Saturday we're driving up to Chattanooga and meeting some other local families who have adopted from China at the Discovery Museum for a Chinese New Year event. Should be fun.
- Sunday is Super Bowl. Can't wait to watch my Indianapolis Colts play the New Orleans Saints and stomp all over them.