01 December 2009

Another Visit to the House of Mouse




We are off to Mickey's house in Florida again.  We'll be gone for 8 days and I can't wait.  This is the 1st time we've been there during the Christmas season and it will be a great experience for all of us.  Eriks has no idea we are going.  It is a surprise.  We will tell him in the car tomorrow as we are driving there and I will get it all on video to post here.  My parents are going with us and it is their very 1st trip ever.  I know they can't wait.  I can't wait to see them there with their grandkids.

Back to packing.  See ya next week!!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time! WDW is one of our favorite places, too. It will be SO much fun with the kiddos and grandparents. Can't wait to hear how it went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are going to video Eriks' reaction! Can't wait to see it. Have a fantastic trip - I'm filled with envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAVE FUN!!!!! You better record Eriks reaction!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails