Maybe. Surgery is scheduled for 9:55 tomorrow morning but Emi has some congestion and a cough so they may listen to her then send us home if they don't like what they hear in her lungs. I understand the precautions they want to take but not having the surgery really stinks since we've had to wait over 2 months for this. I want this to be over because I want Emi to start speech therapy and assume a normal life without a hole in the roof of her mouth.
It's been crazy trying to get ready for this. We had a great lunch on Friday with some girlfriends and I have photos to post. Hopefully I'll get around to doing that by this weekend.