09 October 2009

Welcome!

Here is my new home!

I have fallen in love with blogging, although I must admit lately it has been a little lacking due to a very hectic schedule.  It's an outlet and a way for friends and family to know what we're up to.

So I wanted to give a little bit of background about my new blog.  I'm sure some of you who followed my old blog want to know how I came up with the name.  I know most people associate LA-LA-Land with that city in southern Califor.nia where all the celebrities live.  On more than one occasion my friends have called me LA-LA-Liene.  Not because I'm anything like the people in the real LA-LA-Land, but because we just do things like that (yes, we're weird).  So I decided that LA-LA-Liene's world is LA-LA-Land.  So welcome to my world!

For those of you who just found me, I've been the wife of Lane for the past 13 yrs and I'm the mom of 2 great, although often mischievous kids.  Eriks who is on the verge of turning 6 and Emilija who turns 20 months old tomorrow.  Both of our children came to us through adoption.  Eriks was adopted here in the U.S. and Emi was adopted in China.

Thanks for joining me on my next ride!

3 comments:

  1. I'm here for the ride girl! Can't wait to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA...Let the stalking continue!

    Glad you decided to continue blogging!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails