18 April 2011

Spring Break Sneak Peak


Here are a few photos of our Spring Break trip to FL.  We've been super busy trying to get life in order since we got back.  The house we're under contract for is at the forefront followed by planning Lane's retirement.  I would love to spend more time blogging but with the above and trying to sort our lives and decide what we will take with us and what we will get rid of, I'm massively overwhelmed.  I really wish I had family around to help with all of this.  My mom is queen of organization and although I strive to follow in her shoes, it just hasn't happened much and it's very frustrating because I am massively OCD about some things.  Lane can vouch for me.  We've accumulated 15 yrs worth of stuff not sure what we'll need or not need at the next place.  Well, now that we now the next place is indefinite, it's time to discard of all the stuff I don't want in that house.  And there's enough of it.

I'll probably be blogging about Spring Break in 2 or 3 posts.  Look for the first blog post in the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. Moving is so hard. Hang in there - organizing is a pain, but so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to do the Fire Test to help you declutter - would you run back into the house to grab it if there was a fire? No - then garage sale it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails